After all my work on my corset toile, I was most frustrated to discover I could no longer locate the pattern pieces. Somewhere I have put them away but they are not to be found. Grrrr….hopefully they will turn up soon!
Happily I have had something to console myself (can’t have my hands too idle). Here’s the rest of the pattern I made earlier (Newlook 6236). Nice practical items, and another chance to practice my knit sewing skills. So, leggings and a bolero. The cotton knit I chose was very nice to work with cheap too at £5.50 a meter.
This project was a perfect example of why you should take pattern fabric requirements with a pinch of salt. According to measurements this would require 80cm for the bolero. With 90cm I made both bolero and leggings.